- AmeriCorps is a program of the Corporation for National and Community Service. It works with organizations of all sizes to put AmeriCorps members and volunteers to work in improving their communities. Application procedures vary by AmeriCorps AmeriCorps program.
- The Bar Association of San Francisco provides pro bono legal services to community organizations serving low-income individuals or communities in Northern California. Contact the Volunteer Legal Services Program (VLSP) to see how they can help.
- Blue Avocado is a nonprofit online magazine provided free of charge to community nonprofits. Blue Avocado is published on the 1st and 15th of every month through an HTML newsletter delivered to more than 50,000 subscribers.
- CompassPoint Nonprofit Services is a nonprofit training, consulting and research organization with offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Through a broad range of services, CompassPoint provides nonprofits with the management tools, concepts and strategies necessary to shape change in their communities. CompassPoint offers two free eNewsletters: Food for Thought and Board Café.
- Energize, Inc. is a for-profit international training, consulting and publishing firm specializing in volunteerism. The founder and current president, Susan Ellis, has made many of her own and others' books available for purchase via the Energize, Inc website, as well as information about consulting and training services.
- Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. And Google Analytics is a free tool!
- Google Grants is a in-kind donation program awarding free Google AdWords advertising to select charitable organizations. Google Grants support organizations sharing their philosophy of community service to help the world in areas such as science and technology, education, global public health, the environment, youth advocacy, and the arts.
- The Nonprofits' Insurance Alliance of California (NIAC) is a liability insurance pool, which was established exclusively for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in California. NIAC provides a stable source of reasonably priced liability insurance tailored to the specialized needs of the nonprofit sector. NIAC also assists organizations to develop and implement effective loss control and risk management programs. The site provides numerous resources about risk management.
- The Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) is a membership organization of nonprofit technology professionals. NTEN regularly hosts technology-focused training webinars and an annual nonprofit technology conference.
- Salesforce.com Foundation helps nonprofit organizations spend more time on their mission and less time dealing with technology infrastructure by donating Salesforce CRM licenses. Contact Salesforce.com Foundation to learn more about their 'cloud' software and what it can do for your organization.
- Solano Community Foundation (SCF) is a philanthropic leader in the community. SCF makes grants to community groups working in various programs and provides non-financial support to nonprofits by offering workshops and information on capacity building, leadership, and responsibilities.
- TechSoup is dedicated to helping nonprofits enhance productivity and build sustainable technology systems that foster their missions. Formerly known as CompuMentor, TechSoup.org offers nonprofits a one-stop resource for technology needs by providing free information, resources, and support.